Monthly Data by Water Year
- Enter part of a CDEC Station Name or a three-letter CDEC Station ID.
Specify four or more letters to search for all Station Names containing the letters.
Specify one or two letters to retrieve Station IDs that begin with what you specify.
- Specify a Sensor Number. Leave blank for a list of sensors for a particular station.
- Enter a Water Year. CDEC uses a Water Year that starts October 1 of the previous year to the end of September 30.
Leave Water Year blank to retrieve records up to present.
- Enter a Span. (Ex. 12years) Span is measured backward from Water Year entered.
Leave Span blank for a span of 7 years.
- Click the "Get Data" button only once.
For reference, check the Station Information page for lists of Real-Time Stations, Daily Stations, or